This silky blend of skin-caring minerals helps set makeup, minimise the appearance of pores and reduce shine for a wonderfully flawless, matte finish.
Formulated with super lightweight mica minerals, the Mineral Mattifying Powder can be used under or over your foundation.
Applied to clean bare skin, it absorbs excess oil and diminishes the look of enlarged pores, disguising redness and fine lines for a seamless complexion.
Applied after foundation, it sets makeup for added staying power and provides that all-important airbrush finish.
- A soft-touch blend of mica minerals mattifies the skin’s texture for a perfectly flawless complexion.
- Controls shine and minimises pores while extending your makeup’s staying power.
- Translucent finish.
- Can be used as an ‘eye primer’ to help reduce excess oil on the eyelid and extend longevity of eye shadow.
All INIKA products are 100% naturally derived, Certified Vegan & Cruelty Free.
This double-duty Mineral Powder can be used before or after foundation.
Loose Mineral Powder Tips:
1. Turn the internal sifter lid to control the amount of product dispensed.
2. Replace lid and gently tap to release powder.
3. Slowly and carefully remove lid while keeping product upright to help prevent mess.
4. Pick up a small amout of powder with your brush, and swirl around in the lid to evenly coat for flawless application.
Oily skin: For maximum oil absorption, apply before Liquid or Loose Mineral Foundation using the Vegan Kabuki Brush, concentrating on the T-Zone or areas of concern.
Large pores: To reduce the appearance of large pores, use the Vegan Kabuki Brush to press the Mineral Mattifying Powder into the skin after foundation application.
Matte finish: Tap product all over the face using the Vegan Kabuki Brush or apply with a cosmetic sponge by gently pressing down on the skin.